Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 May, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 May, 07:55
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Unfortunately too many people had to be "shown." Its gonna have to get a lot worse unfortunately. God has this and its He who we trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 May, 08:26
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I know you heard that, but I don't buy it.
If this is what we're living, then what kind of dystopia is this supposed to prevent?
no point to it
and all the kids are autistic now

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 03:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have 4 autistic children in my extended family and all are from completely different parents. None when I was a kid. None when I was raising my kids, but now, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
Vaccines !! My cousin had a set of twins one has it not the other. My cousin questioned the Dr. He said well Ashley hasn't developed mentally yet all the way , Haley has. My cousin knew what caused it . Vaccines!! Her 3rd baby is a son named Baby George he is bed ridden from vaccines and the Dr's. Very sad situation 😢 I told her everyone needs to do a house swap for a weekend instructions included just to see how bad things could be for American citizens. Now the kids they are in their 20's . It breaks my ❤️ and it's hard to imagine your whole life taking care of your grown children that can't take care of themselves. Very big eye opener 🙏 I give her and her husband and their child Haley a very big 👊👊👊👊
08:41 PM - May 15, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 08:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
💥💖🙏 I totally understand. I am currently researching adult autistic facilities for when they get older. One is 16 already.

And need to research respite for parents. 💜

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
16 May, 09:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🙏