Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 May, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 May, 07:55
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Unfortunately too many people had to be "shown." Its gonna have to get a lot worse unfortunately. God has this and its He who we trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I know you heard that, but I don't buy it.
If this is what we're living, then what kind of dystopia is this supposed to prevent?
no point to it
and all the kids are autistic now
08:26 AM - May 15, 2024
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 03:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have 4 autistic children in my extended family and all are from completely different parents. None when I was a kid. None when I was raising my kids, but now, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 May, 08:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Vaccines !! My cousin had a set of twins one has it not the other. My cousin questioned the Dr. He said well Ashley hasn't developed mentally yet all the way , Haley has. My cousin knew what caused it . Vaccines!! Her 3rd baby is a son named Baby George he is bed ridden from vaccines and the Dr's. Very sad situation 😢 I told her everyone needs to do a house swap for a weekend instructions included just to see how bad things could be for American citizens. Now the kids they are in their 20's . It breaks my ❤️ and it's hard to imagine your whole life taking care of your grown children that can't take care of themselves. Very big eye opener 🙏 I give her and her husband and their child Haley a very big 👊👊👊👊

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 May, 08:35
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Hopefully it prevents major societal upheaval. Just from my experience, I've tried to inform people of the predicament we are in but nobody will believe it. Either way the bottom line is that God Himself is our only true hope to get thru this, and from my perspective we had a dose of discipline coming.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 May, 11:17
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
well i know one of the disciplines was forgetting who we are. the scriptures say true Israel would forget they are Israel because we went to paganism.