Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 May, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 May, 07:55
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Unfortunately too many people had to be "shown." Its gonna have to get a lot worse unfortunately. God has this and its He who we trust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 May, 08:26
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I know you heard that, but I don't buy it.
If this is what we're living, then what kind of dystopia is this supposed to prevent?
no point to it
and all the kids are autistic now

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 03:37
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have 4 autistic children in my extended family and all are from completely different parents. None when I was a kid. None when I was raising my kids, but now, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 08:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
💖🔥😡