Worked on my iPhone...
Interesting.

Searched July 17th, 2024:
https://www.checkiday.com/...
Two things stood out to me.

National hot dog day &
World Day for International Justice.

Things that make you go hmmm. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 May, 04:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
👍 typed in Schedule July 17 & this emoji --> 🔞 popped up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
12 May, 12:29
Please tell me the end of the movie hasn't been pushed back again, people are having so much anxiety over a lot of things. They don't think anything will change. Please let the truth come out very soon!

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 May, 05:30
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I understand what people are going through, but everything is by design.

Anxiety shows a lack of faith in God.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 May, 12:04
Ooooh, I get it. I tried the search again and see the jul17 emoji. Ha ha ha

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 May, 11:59
I tried on my phone and it didn't work.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 May, 10:59

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 May, 10:45
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Very interesting...I tried it and it did put July 17 as an emoji on my phone. Crazy, but true. Why that specific date. Very interesting indeed.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Dub Hawkins @tazman63
12 May, 10:36
Schedule

connie wright @cowri
12 May, 10:14
Good Question? I have been waking people up since 10/2017! You can't fix some people that don't want to be fixed. The End Game is to get more supporters-it's working. So my life goes on as I have to mow 4 acres-plant perennials- plants more tree's-clean garage, cars, trucks- - -