BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
May I please ask for your prayers ? I have been having very disturbing dreams, I feel I may need protection.
I have never asked for anything before.
11:15 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 February, 05:14
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love & Light @LD2021
15 February, 05:12
prayers for peaceful sleep 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 February, 05:10
Sending love and prayers from scotland ❤️🙏

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
13 February, 09:33
I'll pray for you

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
13 February, 06:49
Just asked Our Lord to protect you and give you strength

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
13 February, 06:17
May he who is on high watch over you and protect you in these times of dark addversity. In Jesus Name. Amen

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 February, 06:06
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 February, 05:57
Praying for you - God loves you and will allow no harm to come to you. ❤️

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
12 February, 12:19
Jesus, rebuke Satan in this anon's circumstances and surroundings. Fill her body, mind and spirit with the peace that passes understanding. Amen.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
12 February, 12:12
You got it. Take a walk, listen to your favorite music, breathe O2 and clear your head. Think about home, Christmas, old friends and new, think about spring & summer, hiking, swimming, having a beer with friends or a Pepsi, all the good things, a hot bath after being sore from work or working out and how wonderful life really is. Cookies, Spaghetti, steak and fries, a good pillow & a movie. ( I have many food references here, may need to check myself, lol.) You tell yourself Satan be gone. You WILL NOT intrude in my life. Ask for Jesus's help to protect.

Dannette Berch @jabber378
12 February, 12:06
YES, Mildee! We are to bear one another's burdens and lift each other up as believers in Christ Jesus. Always ask....we are not meant to do this life alone. And remember, you have Jesus if you are a believer. He said He would never leave us nor forsake us and He gave us all authority and power of darkness through His Name. Yes, read out loud in faith Psalm 91 declaring it in the first person over yourself before going to bed and asking Jesus to cover your dreams in protection and peace. Lots of prayers going up for you too! God bless. Much love.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
12 February, 12:04
🙏Lifting you up in prayer sweet child of God. 23rd Psalm always comforts me when I fear. "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou are with me, Thy Rod and Thy staff they comfort me".❣️

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
12 February, 11:55
You got it!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
12 February, 11:53
🙏Prayers! God Bless You and keep you safe!
I read Psalms 91 ( sometimes loudly ) It has never failed to make me feel surrounded by light love and the power of Gods legion of angels!🙏😍🙏

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
12 February, 11:51
Lifting you in prayer fren 🙏🏼

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
12 February, 11:51
🙏

Gabriele Tex @Gabi
12 February, 11:48
🙏🙏🙏

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
12 February, 11:18
Prayers! May God Bless you and protect you. Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
12 February, 11:16
Praying for God's protection over you.