I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 May, 02:35
The cycle will repeat itself until I put my foot down and stop it! I wholeheartedly know it and the knowing is manifesting itself to my feelings now
I'm so tired frens, the weight I happily have been carrying is bothering me today.
Got energy to send my way, please do. It's a lonely road I'm on right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 May, 03:43
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I want you to know that I've been in the lowest places possible over the last seven years-times I honestly thought I couldn't go on...very, very difficult times indeed. I clung to God, literally, every second of every day. I white knuckled it to the point of emotional and physical fatigue, a spiritual desert-my anxiety out of control.

It's getting better and my best advice is feel your feelings, vent your anger and speak your voice. Pray, and we'll pray right beside you, don't walk alone.

Love and grace will find their way home to you, I promise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Phoenix75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phoenix75 Verum. Forma., click on at the bottom under it