Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
We had a Leadership seminar last week at my company and I was asked to speak. I run the largest department in the company, have the best retention rate and the best safety numbers. Over 5 months without a preventable accident with 60 commercial trucks all over West Texas. We do heavy construction roads and bridges. I have trained my replacement and his replacement. I feel he will do even more than I for this 85yr old family owned company-430 employees.

Anyway it's not about me it's about We
Before I spoke I handed this to all our managers
HR and the owners. It's on my office door- it's my creed. Think about it .... can be applied in more areas than work.
11:06 AM - May 07, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 May, 01:41
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Congratulations Ron! I think you have found the key and you are passing it on. And I can tell you, it is contagious.it creates an environment and touches many souls πŸ‘ 🫢🏻

It brought back a remembrance of the quote that I had on my wall, in my office, for as long as I can remember. When I retired, they placed the quote on the first page of my Retirement Memory Album.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 11:17
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thank you I try

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 May, 11:18
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That's a great quote