Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 May, 12:45
Dear GOD, please comfort & strengthen my family here tonight. Please let everyone sleep soundly. Take all worry & thoughts away from our minds, hearts & souls knowing that your love & presence is just around the corner. It has been a long 8 years & we all pray for our loved ones & for all good hearts & souls in this battle. We see all around us people suffering who need your help. Please heal this broken world. All our lives we have thought of you GOD, have prayed to you & have felt badly when we have failed you. Please forgive our sins & fill our hearts with hope of better days. My heart hurts every night that I go to bed knowing that your children are suffering & struggling around the world. We've prayed the Our Father as Jesus instructed us to & hope that you've heard our prayers. We are forever grateful for the blessings you've given us. Please help us to survive & to be able to help others as well. We love you GOD. AMEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it