URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 May, 02:32
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
None of the allopathic healthcare systems are healthy. We have to diagnose & treat ourselves. 🥴🤕🤒🤧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 09:10
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I am begging for non narcotic solutions,
pain management…
Acupuncture, Physical Therapy and
swimming pool therapy should not
be something any veteran begs to access!

Can we fathom what veterans who were
manipulated to vaccine are now
being denied healthcare treatment!

Now all my doctors are from China!
Once the VA Hospitals around America
forced their employees to vaccinate….
We do not have any good doctors.
How can I respect any medical professional
who chose to vaccinate because……

Thank you for understanding Kitty!
Always in my vibe.
I appreciate you!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 May, 06:08
Every aspect of the veteran situation is dismal and needs to be addressed -- and not by "forming committees and talking about it for years" but brainstorming for actual solutions and putting them into action.

PTSD is a HUGE issue and has never been dealt with effectively. Which of us could come away from atrocities of the battlefield and not be emotionally scarred?? Because the "experts" 🙄 have no real solution most sufferers self-medicate with alcohol and drugs, creating a downward spiral that can lead to relationship issues, lack of work, and homelessness. When people have 'given up,' they feel trapped and don't know where to begin to regain their lives.

The "healthcare system" speaks for itself.
It's corrupt at it's core, which means training is corrupt as well.
A poison tree does not produce good fruit.
When the truth comes out about all vaxx's, chemo & radiation, most pharma drugs, fluoride, & the covid jabbs, most people who trusted the system will be furious.

06 May, 06:59 (E)
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Exactly….no one listened when I begged them
not to violate their bodies.
While waiting to be transferred to
Community Care today,
the message for Covid Vaccine availability
may have switched back to pushing the
flu vaccine, at least on that prompt.
Every year I took the flu vaccine,
I had the flu.
We are brainwashed to think that was okay.

Stopped using fluoride and
that too changed my
physiological response with interesting results….in this past almost year.
Do not think it is possible to have good
mental healthcare when I am asked
what my pronouns are in places like
Sheridan, Wyoming.
Same in Colorado.
Las Vegas was the best to access
Mental Health without medication.
Covid destroyed the system though.
Detroit, Houston, Miami and Sturgis
should be avoided if a veteran needs
real help….providers are not of an
American Culture.
A war veteran from Vietnam
doesn’t want to barely
communicate with a foreigner.
Unchecked PTSD manifests severely.
VAMH gives priority to men with boob jobs.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
06 May, 08:02
Squirrel. Need to tell this story. We lost our good friend this Feb to the VA system. Viet Nam vet. Huge athlete. Did triathalons into his early 70s. Road his bike 15 miles a day 6 mo prior to his death
Started having loss of function in his arms last fall. VA could not find out what was wrong. Finally got an ALS diagnosis from U W Madison WI. Talked him into getting a Lyme disease test. Most dont know but the lyme disease test at most clinics dont really test for the titers that are lyme disease. All were negative. Talked him into going to a NP and got a positive lyme for several different strains. By that time he was to dysfunctional for his wife to handle. Checked himself into the VA home at Sparta Wi after Christmas to our horror. Never been Covid jabbed but admitted they talked him into a flu vaccine the prior year. The super extra over 65 one. Did a facetime with him on Feb 14th. Doing Ok but confined to bed. 👇

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
Still did not have his leg controlled wheelchair since requested in Dec. Told us the VA hands out morphine like candy and other pain drugs. Urged him to stop taking them. He died a week later. His wife and daughter by his side. They told us they think the VA killed him. The nurse came in an hour before he died and said you ready for your last dose of morphine. They were horrified. Terrible care. Assisted murder/suicide. On another note they had applied for the Camp Leguine law suit over a year ago. He did qualify. What ever the payout will be the lawyers will get 40+%. This is not right. The VA needs to set this right. Among so many other crimes. White hats/Q and Americans can not let this go unpunished and must be reformed.
08:16 PM - May 06, 2024
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YoungatHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Young@❤️ 123, click on at the bottom under it