URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 May, 10:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around @URBANSQUIRRELphotography . Please help her through whatever it is that is hurting and ailing her. Please keep watch over her and let her know how very much she is loved. Please give her courage, strength, healing, love, comfort, and peace. Help her through this trying time and keep her safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe love you, Urban. Keep the faith. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
04 May, 10:05 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Standing in FULL AGREEMENT with @DaughterOfGod and @Royalraven , and trusting in our touching and agreeing on your behalf @URBANSQUIRRELphotography , in His mighty and wonderful nameπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 10:15
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amen Amy πŸ™πŸ’•

Matthew 18:20 NIV

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

amy lilley @amylilley
04 May, 10:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen, thank God we can pray togetherπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈsweet blessings🐸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
One of the reasons I love AnonUp! πŸ’•
03:32 PM - May 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
05 May, 05:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
So agreed, when we all meet one day, we can rejoice together, knowing our prayers have been answeredπŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 May, 05:13
Amen! πŸ™πŸ’•