URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 May, 10:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around @URBANSQUIRRELphotography . Please help her through whatever it is that is hurting and ailing her. Please keep watch over her and let her know how very much she is loved. Please give her courage, strength, healing, love, comfort, and peace. Help her through this trying time and keep her safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
🙏❤️🤗🕊️We love you, Urban. Keep the faith. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
My beautiful fellow Texan….
Thank you for the amazing prayers.
Going the plant
Wild flower seeds with gratitude.

The tears are cleansing my soul…
Prayers have helped to heal
my spirit.
I appreciate you.❤️🙏🏽❤️
03:22 PM - May 05, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 May, 04:49
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome, my friend and sister. I am so sorry about your friend. I am so glad that the prayers are helping with your healing. GOD is so good. He truly watches over us and keeps us under His protection and shielding. Tears are a wonderful thing. I cry all the time. Sometimes, I don't even know why. Just emotional I guess. I appreciate you too and everyone here. We have such a wonderful family here. God bless you and yours. Keep the faith. know you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, Urban. Hugs and much love to you my friend.🙏❤️🤗🕊️