Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 May, 10:21
Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey Approves $426 Million More to Welcome Migrants, Push Out Citizens

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 May, 10:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Enemy operative.

I hate that Breitbart use 'migrant'

they are not migrants, or immigrants, or asylum seekers, they are INVADERS.

Words carry the power to create images in our heads, that make us FEEL a certain way...

They manipulate FEELINGS by using these words to describe this situation. It is WRONG.

The Vikings were not immigrants to Britain...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 10:34
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes I did too, but then stopped to think about it. In order to stop "their" movement, they must use "their" terms, and seeing it from that Angle, made me leave the title alone!

We all know they are illegal migrants illegal aliens! I believe that all the applicable terms should be utilized though, as "they" love to change the wording to suit their ideas/changes.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 May, 12:20
Trouble is, when everyone uses the term, that becomes 'the norm', and it contributes to the normalization of the abnormal.

The S Borer has become nothing more than a billion dollar trade route drugs, weapons and human slave trading, and the left seek to normalize that.

Sometimes I think they wish to go back to the Aztec society, where human sacrifice was common place, which is why they are importing the beasts who will enact that for them.

What I see happening - between covid and the camps (which if the left manipulate the election again, will be enacted this time, that tik tok law is part of that), tax payers will become the minority, and the millions of folk coming in getting free water, food, shelter, protection, will suddenly find themselves having to work 14 hour days, to be 'given' those freebies. Being shipped around the country depending on the need, and told what to do when they get there.

America will become the plantation, and the left will have their slaves back

04 May, 12:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I understand! It will never be "normalized" for those Americans who were here before the invaders! But now people can understand the Native Americans more, for those that did not before! We were the invaders at one time!

Yes their plan was to kill off many and the rest were to be slaves/ All part of the Agenda 21, 30, 50 plan!!!

With Trump though, we change the world for the better, I firmly believe this! 💛

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 May, 12:48
The way the Native Americans were treated was terrible, evil - and it was the same folk that removed the Highlanders from their land, and sent the Irish into exile.

However, all these groups fought each other for land and resources, they killed each other and made slaves of each other... this was the norm back then.

It is hard to look at history from a modern perspective and not think we were all insane... or, at least, those in positions of power over others were nuts.

The lunatics are trying to keep their power over us, but, we are falling through their fingers, like sand... and Trump is the catalyst for this process.

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it