Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
11 February, 08:30
DT regaining POTUS-POSITION is a forgone conclusion ATP.

Donald Trump’s trial declassifies all material needed for his defense.

JB’s “mock” presidency unravels because election fraud is a major piece of evidence.

Letting “the fix” occur exposed all corrupt players in the act.

Now post 2020 presidencies will be safeguarded and it was done without looking like a coup.

The Presidential Transition Act of 1963 assures DT retains control of the military & General Service’s Admin until 60 days after the inauguration of a new President.

You’re witnessing “The Plan” in motion ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
11 February, 10:33
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Patriots, please use logic and common sense. Understand what you read. The Presdidential Transition Act DOES NOT give the "Former" President control of the military for 60 days post election. Remeber: WE ARE THE PROPONENTS OF LAW AND ORDER. We canot make up propositions becuase we WANT to see them there. However, the EO's Put into effect by POTUS and the Stafford Act are all that we need. Again: The Presidential Transition Act DOES NOT GIVE TRUMP AUTHORITY OVER THE MILITARY 60 DAYS POST ELECTION.
https://crsreports.congres...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Lets resolve to publish the EO's and the Stafford Act to help people like me understand it's validity ... I've looked up doc.s but do not find the basis for a clear understanding. I DO KNOW - JB is Not in the WH, as I've been monitoring it (WH webcam) since December. No snipers on the roof top, handful of foot soldiers on the grounds and no lights inside. That I do know.
10:27 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
12 February, 10:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Ok. But you are not close up. All Digital Soldiers view the White House Web Cam daily. Good call - the EO's and the Stafford Act are a great primer.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 February, 11:00
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Yes, read all that I can find, such as Russel-Jay-Gould's explanation.
Would like to connect the dots between the Stafford Act and DJT's EO's. BTW, one day military took over the webcam and watch Union Station, zoomed in on digital-sign truck with "Sedition" flashing, then switched to the capital roof, then next day watched caravans of SUV's on F st, then back to WH.