Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
DT regaining POTUS-POSITION is a forgone conclusion ATP.

Donald Trump’s trial declassifies all material needed for his defense.

JB’s “mock” presidency unravels because election fraud is a major piece of evidence.

Letting “the fix” occur exposed all corrupt players in the act.

Now post 2020 presidencies will be safeguarded and it was done without looking like a coup.

The Presidential Transition Act of 1963 assures DT retains control of the military & General Service’s Admin until 60 days after the inauguration of a new President.

You’re witnessing “The Plan” in motion ⤵️
08:30 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 February, 03:55
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Magnificent compilation, I really needed a Q refresh, look like we R going to have a 2 year Delta on our hands🎯🎯🎯♥️👍WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
12 February, 04:09
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 February, 10:20
Patriots let work together, utilize our strengths. GSA Document creates more questions, but confirms DJT has no command over the Military.

12 February, 10:17
Please patriots lets work together - there are questions - pls review content of the GSA documents. Paul Atreides is correct, DJT has no authority over the Military, but does have GSA "help" until May 3.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
12 February, 07:56
donald trump does not hold power over the military. only one person has that control, and he is the true commander and chief .

USA DAR @buffaloalum
11 February, 09:55
I hope you are right, but what does ATP mean? It's driving me nuts.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 February, 12:35
In response USA DAR to his Publication
At This Point.

John Ehret @JWE85
11 February, 07:55
Great stitch together

Kay Eski @KayEski
11 February, 01:50
Thank you for putting this together for us.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
11 February, 10:33
Patriots, please use logic and common sense. Understand what you read. The Presdidential Transition Act DOES NOT give the "Former" President control of the military for 60 days post election. Remeber: WE ARE THE PROPONENTS OF LAW AND ORDER. We canot make up propositions becuase we WANT to see them there. However, the EO's Put into effect by POTUS and the Stafford Act are all that we need. Again: The Presidential Transition Act DOES NOT GIVE TRUMP AUTHORITY OVER THE MILITARY 60 DAYS POST ELECTION.
https://crsreports.congres...

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
11 February, 10:57
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
im pretty smart, I have a masters in cyber security and IT, but I must be missing something in this maybe becuase Im blonde... can you explain a little more, im sorry im ignorant in this, dont tar and feather me please.

12 February, 10:27
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Lets resolve to publish the EO's and the Stafford Act to help people like me understand it's validity ... I've looked up doc.s but do not find the basis for a clear understanding. I DO KNOW - JB is Not in the WH, as I've been monitoring it (WH webcam) since December. No snipers on the roof top, handful of foot soldiers on the grounds and no lights inside. That I do know.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
11 February, 08:32
dont forget the pedophilia piece. YUGE!! the glue that holds thr cabal together. i could never reconcile the absolute rage of folks like DiNiro amd Carrey....now i get it!!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 February, 12:38
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
"Those who scream the loudest, have the most to lose..."