Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
The People that Made this Country Great can't Afford to Live here Anymore....😞🙏
10:35 PM - May 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
04 May, 01:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I am also your age and being a divorced single mother since 1997 we weren't a 2 income household just my 2 kids now grown and myself. I am working full time as everyone I know has retired or retired a few years early. My taxes this year are also over $8000 and between that and medical bills I will be lucky to retire at 70 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 May, 08:46
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
I hear you Rebecca and all the while Illegals are getting Free Everything.....Such a Sad Time in this Country..😔

God Bless You!!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 May, 11:14
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
We went through this long before Trump got in. Taxes are ruining peoples lives.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 May, 08:48
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
While all they do with Tax Dollars both Locally and Federally is Line their pockets and Miss Spend it along with Free Everything to Illegals..😡