memes matter @NoComment
03 May, 07:18 (E)
I worked in italy once, and i never ate better❤️🤲never smiled as much.
Italia is a BeaUtiful land

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I. Grew up in the Uk we had 3 course lunches back in the day. Those lunches were made at the school cafeteria daily. We would have soup then potatoes roast beef and veggies and then some sort of pudding or cake. Our lunches were amazing. Made from scratch by moms who probably worked while their kids were in school. We were also given milk and a snack for a morning break. My mother came to the USA and attended a bring your grandparents to lunch day at my sons school she was horrified at what they served and was more horrified that I allowed my son to eat it.
09:04 PM - May 03, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
04 May, 05:10
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
In norway we braught lunch,but that ment some didnt have lunch. There was milk,but that was a subscription That would bring cps into their lifes,and make things worse. Now if you didnt take their food after being kidnapped,they diagnose kids with anorexia, or personality disorders bcs they cant get you t speak. All bcs of lunch? Purhaps its part of their agenda. Food and all its meanings, symbolisms, contracts, traps, and furthermore escape
I often Imagine wtf society would look like if Jesus walked in is all. I dont think cps would have any pull,lunch or no lunch for everyone would see to the few with no lunch purhaps?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 May, 09:24
In response memes matter to her Publication
That’s insane I’m sorry you had to endure that. I guess I should have been counting my blessings at the time not knowing other kids were not being treated like human beings. I think the UK fed the kids a good lunch knowing it may be the only meal some of got. No child should go hungry in a world with an abundance of food. It’s all by design by the evil doers who run our governments.