Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
P.S.
If any god was really watching over this child "he" would have intervened!

These parents were most likely given messages from their own Inner Knowing thru their direct connection to Source,
however,
they don't know how to listen, to pay attention when their gut screams RED FLAG because they don't take personal responsibility for their lives or the life of their child,
because they put that responsibility into their god's hands.

The Source of All Creation is ALWAYS part of us.
NOT outside of us.
Anyone Outside our own Divine Self is no different or better than relying on a guru, a man dressed in a black rone with a white collar or someone holding a poorly translated history book with "bible" written on it, or someone in a white coat, to make decisions for us, especially when it comes to our children.

Please don't state "it's all about the children" if you're someone who gives your power away!

07:29 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 April, 08:01
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I acquired a seizure disorder in 1983 when I was 12. I was perfectly healthy and received my 6th grade vaccinations before entering school that year That first day of 6th grade I had a grand mal seizure and have been on medication since. I am now 52. The doctor said it was puberty and that he saw a lot of kids having seizures around 12 yet vaccinations were never mentioned as a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
01 May, 11:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
🤗💖
I spent a year going to high school classes & working with a seventeen year old boy who was a healthy baby until vaccine caused a brain issue that left him with the inability to remember most things.
My 3D self definitely has anger issues with doctors, nurses, sick care and definitely any vaccine!
My higher knowing recognizes the bigger picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396