Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 April, 04:07
🚨BREAKING🚨

The failure of Columbia University to address the pro-Hamas mob is an appalling lack of leadership.

These radical protests threatening violence against Jews are anything but organic.

Our committee will follow the money trail, expose it to the American people, and seek to hold bad actors funding hate accountable.

- Oversight Committee https://x.com/GOPoversight...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
It what about the fake Jews?? When will people realize Israel is a fake country? Rothchild and Nazi German posing at Brit royals? Expose the Nazis that created it? when will congress address the deceit of Nazis? And the jews that say they are, but are Not? They are the synagogue of Satan. When will that come to light?
04:22 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 April, 05:40
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
So the Bible is a lie then? 🤔 Sounds to me like you're challenging God's word....I wouldn't do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
30 April, 10:07 (E)
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Where did I say the Bible is a lie?
I am NOT challenging Gods word, that’s YOUR perception.
Here’s Gods Word, seems you aren’t recognizing this??

Revelation 2:9. KJ21. I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan

Not everyone claiming to be Jewish, is. Who in “state of Israel, est 1948, by German Nazi blood”, is a true blood descendant from tribe of Israel?
Bloodlines are important. Bible warns us. We know Mossad was formed, the cia, and CIA MKUltraLeague of Nations renames to UN United Nations, all to accommodate the New Israel, infiltration of Nazi globally. First push was in WW1. With Poland, Ukraine, France, British ALREADY WERE NAZI. USA- Operation Paperclip, 425,00 NAZI POW, stayed here infiltrated our communities. it’s all orchestrated. God warned us of deception, false idols, false prophets and “fake Jews”, those that say they are, but are liars. Sat