Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 April, 06:13
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
30 April, 05:12
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
In Safeway I told the manager (kiddingly) that having all the sweets - cookies, cakes, donuts etc - as soon as you walk in 'was against the law', she just replied, "No it's Not" :)
But the ingredients really 'should' be against the Law if we were really under the Lawful!
Bio-engineered ingredients is noted on the label - the last 'item'.
Some stores put the alcohol in front ~ sweets & booze pushed by the #ENEMY
OT: is there a way to request that the Adminst. make the 'expression' or 'Repost' buttons a different color? Had to tell the way it is :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
30 April, 05:27 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
With you!

I found Mom's Organic Grocer Store,

Also Sprouts is Organic..not sure if all.
Last weekend found Organic Bananas in Acme.

Found it curious when there were food issues a while back it was:
Whole Food
Trader Joe
Costco
Walmart...didn't know they were connected... but cautious with them since.

I think after things crash many demons will be gone...because WE KNOW and they won't have access to QFS if involved in evil, though I see poisoning our food as CRIMES AGAIST HUMANITY, America anyway! (They target America because we are Free /Gun rights.)

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 May, 07:36
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Organic means less than before Obumer he made regulations minimal...said no one cared.

Was signing petitions back then..made no difference putz was a puppet...but we still have those standards.