Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
04 May, 06:01
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I hear Holy Spirit say " father forgive them, for they know not what they say or do. We are not to judge, but to love. I know how hard this is on our flesh. Here is where dying to self comes in. Thank you Father God for not giving up on me. shalom to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 May, 08:29
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I have been so very frustrated as absolutely NO-ONE believes anything I have to share with them. Their cognitive dissonance is epic!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
01 May, 09:22
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
I feel your pain. I have the same issue but I'm at the point where I don't care what they think anymore. God woke us up for a reason . 💙🙏💙

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
01 May, 11:24
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
they can only see what they've been trained to perceive, For them to Innerstand that they're only following someone's opinion, whom they've never met, would break their soul, cognitive dissonance indeed