Mike Anon @Mike314
I can understand how some people have given up because it's taken so long.

Lives are on the line, I get it.

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm saying I can understand, I can.

That's fine, but some of you continue to hang around on AU and try to sow dissension...why???

Can't you just go away gracefully and maybe even start your own platform???

You can all get together and start threads about how you know so much more than all of us here on AU.

It'd be great for all of you cuz you know the saying...

..."misery loves company."
08:30 PM - Apr 29, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 April, 10:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Lately I have seen some who are trying to promote some anti-Trump stuff on AU. Some sound like bots. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 April, 09:17
Aloha Mike👋
Thank you 🙏
Mike!💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 09:21
In response arba happihr to her Publication
You're welcome Arba 😁

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 April, 09:11
major burn

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 April, 09:08
I'm glad someone finally said something Mike. I sure have wanted to and should have but I try not to sow dissention by arguing with anyone, however sometimes it's necessary. Most of it seems to happen after midnight when most are asleep, but I'm a night owl and I see it all the time. Thanks for saying something, we are here for the children, many need to remember that.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 09:17
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
You're welcome, Nancy.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 April, 08:56
Fantastic post Michael

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 09:01
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you, Christopher 😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 08:32
Respectfully don't know what prompted your post but if I felt that way 30 years ago would have never started.

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 08:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sorry, but negativity has no place in my world, and if I was a negative person I would NEVER attempt to force it on another person.

That's just me though, and I'm entitled to my opinion.