Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 April, 06:12
What were you thinking Kristy Noem???? If you would have said you had an abortion - no one would have cared(I would have)- but you bragged about killing your puppy- BIG MISTAKE:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 06:19
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Chip was an abused dog and I took him in knowing that. He ran wild for I don’t know how long, but he’s become a big part of the family over the last year, been a lot of instances and adjustments, but I would never do him like that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
most people wouldn't...at the very least they would surrender them to a shelter or find them a home......it takes a certain kind of person to kill an innocent animal. I was a fan of Noem, not any longer
06:20 PM - Apr 29, 2024
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 06:25
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
He’s just a good guy and we’re all learning. The fact that he got out and didn’t cause mayhem (and I was worried) tells a lot about his people skills