Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
WE not to busy to take our country back today are WE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ
09:53 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:15
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
That is good cause we sure as hell need yall back asap!
Much Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 February, 06:49
We have been under spiritual assault for far too long. I'm personally ready to unleash my #kraken .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Romero @Melhotpepper
12 February, 06:34
I stand for God and Country! WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 February, 06:30
Never EVA too busy for that! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only Forward @Callibird
12 February, 05:24

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 February, 03:51
Hi VK Everyone

FOR GOD & COUNTRY
FREEDOM

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
12 February, 02:43
VK's last baanner. Great picture.
Love them β€πŸ™

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 February, 01:38
Copy that R.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
12 February, 01:26
Trumps lawyers R AWESOME! the haters and liars R being exposed! its FRYday! 🀣🀣🀣

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
12 February, 01:12
this sure isnt goung to be our jumping off point - THESE GUYS SUCK - 30 minutes of " fight " clips . lets prove election fraud & big tech censorship . proof of corruption if our supreme ct , legislature etc .... enough is enough .... this movie is noW Dragg

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
12 February, 12:42

Rhonda Ferguson @Gamer9798
12 February, 11:53
i pray there is good news today. Time for people to see some hopeπŸ™β€οΈ

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
12 February, 11:50

Katherine Lambert @JKL
12 February, 11:47
Just trying to prepare myself that Trump's lawyers are going to give a totally lifeless and awful defense. I just don't get why Trump listened to Lindsey Graham. I know people will say it is part of a larger plan .. ya da ya da ya da. But I am tired of all this losing losing losing since the 6th.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
12 February, 10:59
NEVER TOO BUSY FOR THAT!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
12 February, 10:50
I'm just concerned today that the Trump legal team won't do a good j job. OANN just said they are only taking 1 day instead of 2 to defend. why wouldnt they take both days to show the public everything?

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
12 February, 11:46
In response Michele Robinette to her Publication
I hoping it was setup this way (as a false flag) and that they actually HAVE EVERYTHING (TRUTH). Didn't military get Nancy's laptop and a few others that day? Aren't DRATS the ones that planned riot prior (brought in antifa disguised as maga supporters). something BIG needs to happen TODAY!
I was sickened listening to all the horrible evil lies that were told over ans over again these past few days (like poison spewing from their piehole)🀒😑

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 February, 10:41

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 10:25
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 February, 10:18
No, i am not too busy, holding the line and ready in VA!! Thank you to God first, our awesome president DJT, and all in the fight!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
12 February, 10:53
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Ready in Ohio!

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
12 February, 10:54
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I stand with you Patriot here in Va.

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
12 February, 10:14
YEAH BABY. YOU BOTH ARE THE COUPLE OF THE CENTURY AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTON FOR SAVING, LOVING, AND CARING FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD!

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
12 February, 10:13
Amen! To God be the Glory!!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
12 February, 10:11
I'm ready brother. This is not the America I love.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 February, 10:09
🍿🍿🍿

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 February, 12:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I remind lefties that the only thing they had on President Trump in 5 yrs was the Hollywood Access tape. After that tape they had ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! I remind them so often it autofills🀣

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 February, 10:02
GM Tank great day to take the country back

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 February, 10:01
GM Tank Great day to take our country back .πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 February, 10:00
I like that picture and it was a VK background picture for a short time.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 February, 10:48
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I snagged it for a tribute to VK.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
12 February, 09:57
πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈReady!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
12 February, 09:59
Little birdie told me something is about to break.

Q 953
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.

Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 09:55
VK sig right / VM sig left

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
12 February, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hmmmm. V V. R/L.
Some tweets were also at almost the same time.