Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 February, 09:53
WE not to busy to take our country back today are WE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
I'm just concerned today that the Trump legal team won't do a good j job. OANN just said they are only taking 1 day instead of 2 to defend. why wouldnt they take both days to show the public everything?
10:50 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mtjar1009 in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
12 February, 11:46
In response Michele Robinette to her Publication
I hoping it was setup this way (as a false flag) and that they actually HAVE EVERYTHING (TRUTH). Didn't military get Nancy's laptop and a few others that day? Aren't DRATS the ones that planned riot prior (brought in antifa disguised as maga supporters). something BIG needs to happen TODAY!
I was sickened listening to all the horrible evil lies that were told over ans over again these past few days (like poison spewing from their piehole)🀒😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holden McGroin @HoldenMcGroin
12 February, 02:45
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication