walker Fast @Fastwalker
28 April, 06:37
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

GRAPHENE OXIDE HIDDEN ON PILLS

The writing on these pills is not ink, it's graphene oxide. They are finding it in everyday products. Graphene oxide is a nanotech that reacts to 5G and electromagnetic frequencies. When I said we live on a death grid, I meant it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 06:44
In response walker Fast to his Publication
They're poisoning us every way they can think of.

You need to detox every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 07:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
We take it too Mike! Anyone that has a Question should look it up for themselves! β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 07:54
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Awesome, Bev 😁

AU has been soooooo helpful to me.

Y'all have been a Godsend 😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 08:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
To All of Us Mike! God has truly Blessed Us to find such Good Frens and Family Here! So much I have learned since we all began on Twitter(X)! God Blees You, Hope Your Sunday was Great Bro! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Mike Anon @Mike314
It was.

Thanks, Bev...Hope yours was too 😁
09:38 PM - Apr 28, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it