Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
I was laying in bed last night and sat right up. C before D. Conviction before declass. Initially I thought it was the enemy who was convicted but then the horror set in. Does this mean POTUS is going to be convicted of insurrection? Seems like I read something possibly during the last impeachment that POTUS would be arrested. That was the only thing I heard. How could the white hats keep our POTUS safe if he is incarcerated? Please say this isn't the plan.
09:51 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 February, 12:20
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
2 Abr 2020 !!!!!

#c BEFORE #D

ALLWAYS WAS

#CHILDREN BEFORE #Declass AND OTHERS
and make sense

but not happening and now , has changed i inventing another #FAKE menaning

LIE ALL THE TIME, AT LEAS SINCE#JANUARY 2021

ALL #Comms ARE NOW #FAKE or mostly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 12:21
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
i left this pic of

#PABLO #IGLESIAS

LEADER OF THE #SPANIS SOROS VATICAN PARTY #PODEMOS

BECAUSE THI GUY DO EXACTLY THE FUCKIN SAME

START IN A AND ENDED IN ALL THE CONTRARY

SO IRONIC TO BE IN THESE POST AS SAME AS #QANON

AN SAD ...

12 February, 12:13
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
#c ALLWAYS WAS

#CHILDREN BEFORE #Declass

BUT THE LIE ALL THE TIME, AT LEAS SINCE #JANUARY

ALL #Comms ARE NOW #FAKE

AND VERY FEW THAT MATCH ARE STUPIDITIES LIKE

#celebrities KINDA #ELON #MUSK
AND OTHER #FRIVOLITIES

Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
12 February, 11:56
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
this reality set in for me too ablut trump being convicted before declas. god i hope im wrong