Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 April, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
The reason being that their Jewish background (denounced by Soros btw) has nothing to do with their heinous acts. Just happens to be. Do we talk about the religion of other bad actors such as
Gates, Fauci or Hitler, for that matter? No, it is not relevant and neither is the fact that these bad actors are Jewish.

I get so much good stuff from the anonup site, it is really a terrible shame that it also brings out those narrow-minded thinkers who are locked into bigotry. It is a prison in its own right or just a pretext for those with an agenda.
08:00 AM - Apr 28, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gamma50 in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 April, 08:40
In response anon one to her Publication
I know their are Jews protesting Netanyahu right now ! That`s why it`s hard as there is Zionists - orthodox Jews and Modern day Types just like the west riddled with Free Masons ! One group of Jews that are evil the rest are like you and me so it`s hard to distinguish

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
30 April, 06:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Worry more about who is protecting Biden. Now that is a concern of momentous proportion-- in fact, that is bringing us all down.