Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 05:11
AH niece called via my sis. She said she misses me very, very, very, very, very much. SO that was so sweet. I needed that. : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 April, 05:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My niece , which is a teacher , just got back from Disney Pedophile Island for her born day she celebrated yesterday with a Dolly Parton cake . One day soon my family will wish they would've researched the truth . I was like

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 06:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That meme is funny AF btw. lol

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 April, 08:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Me everyday around non awake souls πŸ™ƒ but I will never back down nor will I ever shut up for what's right βœ…οΈ

Only people mentioned by arjayem in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barry McCockinner, click on at the bottom under it