Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
AH niece called via my sis. She said she misses me very, very, very, very, very much. SO that was so sweet. I needed that. : )
05:11 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 April, 05:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My niece , which is a teacher , just got back from Disney Pedophile Island for her born day she celebrated yesterday with a Dolly Parton cake . One day soon my family will wish they would've researched the truth . I was like

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 05:33
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
My older niece is gonna be shocked to find out Swift is a dude in drag, or should I say demon tranny in drag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 06:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That meme is funny AF btw. lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 April, 05:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aw! πŸ˜€ πŸ’•

26 April, 05:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yeah several times she told me that. She is such a sweetie. Hope we all get to hit the beach this year, will be their first time seeing the Gulf and my sisters second time.