Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
26 April, 10:07
HAHAHA so true! The people in the park where I live, are CONSTANTLY after their dogs... how stupid... because a dog barks....especially when they are in protective mode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
A dog barking is not a guard dog... unless the human investigates every instance of barking.

The human is responsible for training the dog to respond to appropriate stimuli - planes, leaves, cats, neighbors, are not reason to bark...

Currently, I am surrounded by people with multiple dogs each, and not one of them has BOTHERED to train their dogs to bark at the right stimuli... in my mind because of this, they are just nuisances.

A dog is a responsibility, because what it does can affect those around it, dog owners are accountable for their dogs actions.

Dogs do not train themselves, they only react according to their nature, training is what humans give them, if they can be bothered.

My lefty neighbors are the reason I am looking to move. 😔 I no longer have the peace and quiet I moved here for.
10:24 AM - Apr 26, 2024
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it