Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
26 April, 12:29
"🟨 You all really think that China still controls Tik Tok?

How can you believe that Tik Tok is controlled by the black hats if it’s providing more red pills than anything (perhaps besides X)?

Who controls Tik Tok?

πŸ‘‰The White Hats

Who is creating the narrative that β€œCongress is trying to ban Tik tok”?

πŸ‘‰ The White Hats

Why?

To show the normies, in real time, what the Cabal ALREADY DID in the past with Google/Facebook/YouTube etc to censor the truth from coming out.

We just didn’t see it back then.

Instant replay.

White Hat production

Movie

George Knows.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŸ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯βš”οΈπŸ’―πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 April, 01:27
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Trump wanted to dump it because he said there is built in spying from China. So many people raised a fuss he let it go. Recently he stood up for Tic Toc and the Dems went after it. Trump got what he wanted with no blood on his hands LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
Nobody knows anything here!! These are all grifters and larper accounts!!πŸ‘Ž
09:44 AM - Apr 26, 2024
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
26 April, 07:46
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Thanks for 'getting what I'm saying' 🀝 πŸ‘Š
Also, even when the dogs are quieted, "they don't even notice." The Enemy Blinders are so set on them they don't recognize what's been done - changed for the Better -they even will reject it when someone points it out to them, they 'still see it' as what it 'was' not what it is!
That's why not all the people are going to 'wake' they don't want to.
If TRUTH Himself (Lord Jesus) had a hard time, that shows how 'strong the Spell' is. Jesus could've opened their eyes, but that wasn't His Purpose at that time - He Saved the Dumb! πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰ who only speak what they're told πŸ™Š "Mockingbird Agenda" mind bend. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Free Bird @DCast
26 April, 07:27
But 'that's the mindset' today. People are 'dumb' to the Truth that trained dogs by 'responsible, conscientious dog owners' don't bark needlessly or Continually! The mature (respectful) owner takes responsibility to train their dog(s) esp. when a Neighbor requests them to! - but for some it's easier to play dumb & be herded by their Slave Masters ~ being filled with 'ignorant pride' that they're doing what's Right and to be commended. πŸ™„
As long as they 'feel Special' they'll uphold the Law of the "Lawless Enemy" & find their 'worth' in doing so. (like those 'ConTrollers: 'wear ur mask')!
The same perv/pedos luciferians ruling over them have murdered millions thru the decades & century, & have Numbed the masses to believe their Lies 'totally' ~ u who don't think that way - by the GRACE Of GOD - are a 'threat' (just ur Opinion - not Rule) and barking, undisciplined dogs have More Rights than u do!!
Just one 'example'. Have a Story to share? πŸ‘ 🎯 πŸ’₯

Free Bird @DCast
26 April, 07:14
Yest. I experienced something you might find of interest. Where I live people have been 'conditioned' to believe that dogs bark and that's what they do. When I stated they do when 'undisciplined' and needlessly. That I should be able to walk out my front door, be in my back yard or in my home without them stealing away my Peace & air space.
But ... b/c Tv has dogs 'always barking in neighborhoods' they think "that's the way it "is". Dumb to the fact that they've been 'programmed' to think that way = they'd get mad, defensive.
A part-Paiute Indian said 'it's my Opinion' about the barking dogs (there-fore of no matter!) & supports whatever the County does about it or doesn't -being Politically Correct (Liar Ruled) & that I should just put up with their barking.
Her grp of people have been 'conditioned' to think that way - broken spirit & enslaved to the Gov who murdered their kin.
cont.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
26 April, 09:58
I`ll second that!!!

NEYƎ͢ Lives @NEYEN
26 April, 10:02
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I'll triple that.... LoL