Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
26 April, 12:29
"๐ŸŸจ You all really think that China still controls Tik Tok?

How can you believe that Tik Tok is controlled by the black hats if itโ€™s providing more red pills than anything (perhaps besides X)?

Who controls Tik Tok?

๐Ÿ‘‰The White Hats

Who is creating the narrative that โ€œCongress is trying to ban Tik tokโ€?

๐Ÿ‘‰ The White Hats

Why?

To show the normies, in real time, what the Cabal ALREADY DID in the past with Google/Facebook/YouTube etc to censor the truth from coming out.

We just didnโ€™t see it back then.

Instant replay.

White Hat production

Movie

George Knows.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŸจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 April, 01:27
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Trump wanted to dump it because he said there is built in spying from China. So many people raised a fuss he let it go. Recently he stood up for Tic Toc and the Dems went after it. Trump got what he wanted with no blood on his hands LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
26 April, 09:44
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Nobody knows anything here!! These are all grifters and larper accounts!!๐Ÿ‘Ž

Free Bird @DCast
Yest. I experienced something you might find of interest. Where I live people have been 'conditioned' to believe that dogs bark and that's what they do. When I stated they do when 'undisciplined' and needlessly. That I should be able to walk out my front door, be in my back yard or in my home without them stealing away my Peace & air space.
But ... b/c Tv has dogs 'always barking in neighborhoods' they think "that's the way it "is". Dumb to the fact that they've been 'programmed' to think that way = they'd get mad, defensive.
A part-Paiute Indian said 'it's my Opinion' about the barking dogs (there-fore of no matter!) & supports whatever the County does about it or doesn't -being Politically Correct (Liar Ruled) & that I should just put up with their barking.
Her grp of people have been 'conditioned' to think that way - broken spirit & enslaved to the Gov who murdered their kin.
cont.
07:14 PM - Apr 26, 2024
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it