Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
How can we stop this madness?

Join➣ Q_JFKjr
08:53 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
26 April, 12:48
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Read the labels, the one on the right is already here, been buying it for over a year now. Might not the same brand although they may have their version of it. But you have to look for it, many of us just get use to grabbing the same thing we've used for years when shopping... when you start reading the labels it's very eye-opening.

Couldn't tell you if it costs more or not, figure the natural variety will save me in health bills in the long run!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 10:24
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I try to avoid anything premade packaged.

With idiot boy Gates "gassing product" even allowed for Organic is astounding.

Going back to basics illuminates middleman demons...is my thought.

The Campbell Soup now adding Genially Modified Ingredients label that way on ingredients ... hope they crash.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 April, 09:34
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I remember being in Europe in the 80s and being shocked at the difference in ingredients back then.

This has been a slow, silent, deadly, purposeful kill.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 April, 12:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Definitely looking that way! 😣

26 April, 10:29
In response The Real Me to her Publication
When I was in Europe in 80s was amazed at how amazing their food smelled!

Should have realized they were using real deal not American poison.

Recall when in Mexico was told Americans react to everything...was referring to water or salad washed in water...they had no issues. I thought they were use to less quality...MAYBE NOT!