Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 10:58
"Franklin" seems to be a word popping up a lot very recently!!!

LIVE: Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Trump’s Presidential Immunity Case – 4/25/24

written by RSBN Studio April 23, 2024

https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 11:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I think the Grahams are CeyeA.
As for Franklin, I know there's a huge Ukrainian presence in Franklin, NJ.
I pray that our Military good guys are watching over this town. It's also home to Griggstown which was where there was a large Nazi presence. I often wondered if there was a connection to Kay Griggs to that town as it's just outside of Princeton. It was also visited by President Reagan and Soetoro and Joey B was awarded awards by the Ukrainian Church. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
There is a movie out with "Franklin"

I-65 South in "Franklin" reopens after dump truck overturns, causes major delays during evening commute

"Franklin"
https://www.rottentomatoes...

17 Children
Benjamin "Franklin" - Biography, Inventions & Facts | HISTORY
Benjamin Franklin was born on January 17, 1706, in colonial Boston. His father, Josiah Franklin (1657-1745), a native of England, was a candle and soap maker who married twice and had 17 children.
11:12 AM - Apr 25, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
25 April, 12:01
Here's what I do know. Franklin is a very diverse town and if they ever try to stir up people in this town, like they did during George Floyd, it's instigated and paid for. People in Franklin love each other and everyone takes care of each other, no matter the race, religion or country of origin. I do know that they all of the sudden want to put a valve on a major gas pipeline that runs through the town. Why now??? Is it to keep people safe or just the opposite? It's owned by Sunoco. There's a lot of history in the town as much of the property at one point was owned by RCA which is now Serco. I think there's a connection to Michael Chertoff there. Marconi Station is in the town (ties to Titanic).

25 April, 12:12
John T Ellis

NY supreme Court

https://www.nycourts.gov/L...

25 April, 12:17

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
25 April, 11:46
There is also a Franklin, TN and a lot celebrities are known to live there according to Wikipedia if you want to consider that direction.

25 April, 11:48
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I was just pulling up all "Franklin"s that I could is all. And Yes, thought I did.

When I see key words or terms, I get intrigued to see why that particular term or phrase is coming up!

In the past week or so, I have posted some "Franklin" articles in the news. Comms? maybe?

25 April, 11:32
Michael Douglas's family has their roots in NJ and he seems nervous as hell lately. I always thought it was New Brunswick.

25 April, 11:33
And he vocally was in support of Biden again, I just posted yesterday where Michael was spotlighted to say that Biden is sharp as a tack!

25 April, 11:34
So 1776 is brought up, Benjamin Franklin is brought up, and this would also suggest the Constitution that was signed by him as a founding father too!

25 April, 11:30
Here's what is really strange.
They have had black contactors bags put over highway signs around Rt 287. WHY? It's an exit off a major highway going to 2 major hospitals. Why are those signs covered with huge Contractors bags so you can't read them?

25 April, 11:32
Interesting! Did they blackout the hospital? Are they not taking in any patients or whom are they bringing in?

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
25 April, 11:36
I have no idea if this is connected but since it is related to NJ I thought I would share in case you missed it

https://www.cnn.com/2024/0...

25 April, 11:25
They are up to something and it's making me nervous. It's also the home of a memorial to JFK and John Jr. The neighboring town of Bound Brook was set on fire by a guy with 3 names. His Facebook page discloses a lot of stuff people should look at. It's a very diverse town with a National Guard Unit present. The Davidson Avenue area was visited by 2 Presidents. Now I am curious as to why. It was voted the 8th best place to live in America by money magazine. I wonder now how a town really gets on that list. It's very close to Princeton, New Brunswick, home to J&J and Rutgers that's tied into MRNA and Fauci.

25 April, 11:27
My point exactly!!!

Perhaps this is why I keep seeing the term "Franklin"?