Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 10:58
"Franklin" seems to be a word popping up a lot very recently!!!

LIVE: Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Trump’s Presidential Immunity Case – 4/25/24

written by RSBN Studio April 23, 2024

https://www.rsbnetwork.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 April, 11:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I think the Grahams are CeyeA.
As for Franklin, I know there's a huge Ukrainian presence in Franklin, NJ.
I pray that our Military good guys are watching over this town. It's also home to Griggstown which was where there was a large Nazi presence. I often wondered if there was a connection to Kay Griggs to that town as it's just outside of Princeton. It was also visited by President Reagan and Soetoro and Joey B was awarded awards by the Ukrainian Church. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 11:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
There is a movie out with "Franklin"

I-65 South in "Franklin" reopens after dump truck overturns, causes major delays during evening commute

"Franklin"
https://www.rottentomatoes...

17 Children
Benjamin "Franklin" - Biography, Inventions & Facts | HISTORY
Benjamin Franklin was born on January 17, 1706, in colonial Boston. His father, Josiah Franklin (1657-1745), a native of England, was a candle and soap maker who married twice and had 17 children.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
They are up to something and it's making me nervous. It's also the home of a memorial to JFK and John Jr. The neighboring town of Bound Brook was set on fire by a guy with 3 names. His Facebook page discloses a lot of stuff people should look at. It's a very diverse town with a National Guard Unit present. The Davidson Avenue area was visited by 2 Presidents. Now I am curious as to why. It was voted the 8th best place to live in America by money magazine. I wonder now how a town really gets on that list. It's very close to Princeton, New Brunswick, home to J&J and Rutgers that's tied into MRNA and Fauci.
11:25 AM - Apr 25, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
25 April, 11:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My point exactly!!!

Perhaps this is why I keep seeing the term "Franklin"?