Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
24 April, 05:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 07:13
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Apparently they have both sold their souls for fame and fortune.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 07:17 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Agree.

Noticed his eyes were odd for many years.

She looks very male.

SAD.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 April, 07:53
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
It is astounding how many people have either willingly colluded in evil or have been coerced into it. I pray it all comes to a complete end, God willing!

24 April, 08:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by Texas_is_Best in this post can reply
25 April, 10:07
In response Tommy Thompson to his Publication
Me too..but wonder and am praying Lord what do I do I have not done yet that you want me to do?

So I dig for now finding why RED FLAGS have appeared.

Had a friend that use to ignore RED FLAGS...not asking God to confirm and direct...she assumed her thoughts others misled she thought they were right... What a mess!
Without God directing confirming we will NEVER see TRUMP BACK!

"Satan comes as an angel of light"... they make money all this time off us...lots of it...while America hurts financially they DON'T!