Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 December, 06:56
Dept of Defense decode

=

Unity🤝/ Misunderstanding / Ancient Of Days🦌/ Proclaim The Lords Coming🗣📣/ Be All You Can Be🪖⭐/ Surrenderer In Chief / A True Prophet / Seriousness / My Mom Told Me💫/ Sirius Star🌟/ Beast Sign Daughter / Is You / The Alpha Numeric Code Of God🔠🔢/ Click Here To Find Yeshua / Only Those Awake Can See👁/ Direct Contact With God 👉👈/ Wizards And Warlocks🧙‍♂️🪄/ I Am Not Of This World / I Am A Money Magnet💰🧲/ God Is My Oath 🦌💙🌹/ Mary Made Me Do It 💙🌹/ Break Free Today⛓🪓/ I Dare You 💯/ I Remember Everything / Running Out Of Time / Dimensional Puzzle🧩/ The Mother Of Gods Kids / Jesus Is Calling You📞/ Its Very Obvious / All Eyes R On Alice / People Are Stupid🙄/ Its All In The Numbers⚠️/ The True God Love Q Code❤/ Aquarius New World ♒🏺/ Heal The Narcissists💝/ I Feel The Holy Spirit / Let The Good Times Commence 🎆
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
221-122
749-947
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it