Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
@ VigilantFox 🦊
The CDC Doesn’t Want You to Hear This Conversation

🇺🇸 RFK, Jr.
The cost of autism is now a $TRILLION dollars a year.
My generation, I’m 70, you’re 60.

🇺🇸 Glenn Beck
I didn’t know anybody with autism.
I didn’t know anybody with peanut allergies.

RFK
No. I had eleven siblings [and] 70 cousins —
nobody with a peanut allergy.
Why do 5 of my 7 kids have allergies?
The autism rate in my generation today, right now, 2024,
1 in 10,000 70-year-old men have autism.
In my kid’s generation, it’s
1 in every 34 kids.
1 in every 22 boys, according to CDC.
Nobody’s talking about this?
These are bankrupting our country.
It’s a $TRILLION dollars a year just for autism.
ALL THESE KIDS WERE DISABLED 💔
Nobody’s talking about why is this happening?

Full Interview
https://youtu.be/1BFWR3FC2...

#VaxBioWeapon
02:18 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
25 April, 07:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Then why are all the doctors still pushing vaccines?$.
Who is going to stop this nonsense?
Innocent children are being harmed on the daily. Can the white hats replace all vaccines with Saline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan German @SLG
26 April, 07:33
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Parents ! stop getting your children vaccinated. Time to wake up Stop trusting the world. Romans 12:2 and be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Clean living and vaccinations are NOT CLEAN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 April, 10:29
My one grandson has peanut allergy! 😢🥰🙏🏼
No one else in family! 🥰🙏🏼

Pink Totter @Totter
25 April, 01:15
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Same with my granddaughter.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 April, 09:54
It is staggering not to mention it’s mostly boys & the increase in ADHD has spiked thru the roof over the years & mostly boys, hmmmmm. I worked on Risperdal cases, drug given to kids as young as 2!!!!! For ADHD, & this was ~8 years ago. We had 8000 cases!!!!, it was against big pharma for failure to warn as usual. It was causing “man boobs” in these young boys & also increased appetite.
Also was IV RN for providing EDTA CHELATION therapy for autistic kids in late 90’s, again mostly little boys as young as 2.
This madness red pilled me

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
25 April, 01:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Men are not functioning correctly these days. Men are not meant to be agreeable. It turns my stomach when our schools are grooming our children in LGBT BS and most men are saying nothing about it, we are way past the pitch fork stage, men should have already pulled teachers out of public schools and had them up on lamposts, this will not stand.