Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 February, 11:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Now this makes sense. imPEACHment aquittal imminent. 💪🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 09:49
in the summertime down in sweet home alabama, Chilton County has some of the best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
14 February, 11:23
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
watermelon wine

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 February, 11:20
Yum, love fresh peaches❣️

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 February, 11:15
So you like peaches? Good to Know. So does a friend of Field McConnell.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
12 February, 09:05
feeling super "peachy" seeing this post! a lot of my fave Q siders seem to love peaches! love you VK- love Juan and JFK Jr as well!

Christine ... @Tex0028
12 February, 08:39
Peaches and cream. Nice choice.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
12 February, 08:32
looks amazing. when i saw this it reminded me of the peach preserves Juan ate on his roadtrip:)

Jackie Piddle @jax001
12 February, 06:56
🙂Chcolate cake needed that

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
12 February, 06:41
😛So you, Juan and JFK Jr all like peaches.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
12 February, 05:36
🔥🐸⚔️😇💣💥☠️💥💣😇⚔️🐸🔥
Morning Bro.
Love Satday morning in NZ,,
means it's fireworks Friday in your yard.
Kracken along.
Have a Rippingly excellent weekend Captain.
🔴🎶https://youtu.be/0wkdffC2t...
🔥🐸⚔️😇💣💥☠️💥💣😇⚔️🐸🔥

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 February, 05:26
double serving

emotional manipulation on full view, how many sleepers waking right now?
those that don't, will experience this manipulation - directly, personally, acutely - through this unfolding process
many will still choose to ignore the evidence, ignore common sense and legal precident finding reassurance in the spun narratives...
then declass confirms EVERYTHING President trump has said to be true.

It is possible we may have another "disappointment" (majority vote to impeach), but NO fear family, you know it's bait - ALL lies will be exposed

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
12 February, 09:31
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I hope the majority does NOT vote to impeach.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
12 February, 05:21
Please up that APL!!!!! President’s Trump is doing a fantastic job. These house managers lies are pissing me off!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 February, 04:26
@VincentKennedy : Please share this on my page at
https://wego.social/OutNAb...
Was it home made? Looked so healthy. Or where did you get it? Looked so yummy. Please share so that we can get some too.
I am in the process of moving my Out-N-About from FB to Wego.
Thanks VK.

Coral ___ @Coral_
12 February, 04:12
perfect day peach

Linda Smith @linlou55
12 February, 03:58
🐸I'm so happy to see you are appeasing yourself while I try to get some peaches growing on that tree of mine in the Spring. BTW, yesterday I was on hold with the IRS for 2 1/2 hours, again trying to prove I'm alive, to try to get my 1st and 2nd stimulus checks. Today my Internet service provider couldn't even get me support to help with a simple task, no one knew how. I'm starting a new survey............HOW MANY MORE DAYS OF WEARING A MASK WILL IT TAKE UNTIL YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO THEM AT ALL.................tick tock........it's at 1 day now!🐸🤠🍑

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
12 February, 03:06
hello

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
12 February, 03:00
is this the peaches 107 ate lol!

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
12 February, 02:41
Hoping its a perfect day for you 🤗👍🏼

Francisca Rod @Frannie
12 February, 02:41
For the love of Peaches!!! 😍🤷‍♀️

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
12 February, 02:33
How's everyone feeling this afternoon?

Trump Life 2 @tnareau
12 February, 02:31
Hi, just finding you after losing you from twitter...I always loved your photos!!!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 February, 02:29
Hey, did you make snow cream to go with those peaches? Delicious!😇

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 February, 02:28
❤️😋👍

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
12 February, 02:26
Bit late but morning, VK. Georgia on your mind?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 February, 02:22
Oh, my gosh looking at this again begs a question! Is this the beginning of a PERFECT DAY?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
12 February, 02:31
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Good Morning, Sir! Nearly Weekend!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
Morning!
Or Afternoon!

Renee White @Rapnay
12 February, 02:20
oh no you didn't