Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 April, 10:22
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication

!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
24 April, 07:25
DISGUSTING TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN.................. I CANNOT GIVE UP MY FAITH - AS I AM STILL HOLDING ON THAT THERE WILL BE A REMEDY AND THAT RIGHT WILL WIN................. THIS IS HORRIBLE WHAT WE ARE WATCHING HAPPEN................ GOD, HELP US............ WE ARE IN DIRE TROUBLE............................ IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH -- BRING YOUR PEOPLE BACK TO A LAND WHERE JUSTICE RINGS LOUD AND CLEAR AGAIN... SPARE OUR REPUBLIC AND RESTORE HUMANITY WHERE GOOD ALWAYS OUT WINS AGAINST EVIL... PLEASE HELP!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 April, 09:47
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Jarobason son @Jarobason
24 April, 04:47
Some had it like this for many, many years.
Soon 20 for me.
Trajectory was really jolted when Trump came down the escalator.
And he is not done yet!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 April, 09:48
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️