Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 April, 05:30
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Yes. Great fun.
We pronounced it "crick".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
23 April, 05:16
Catching crawdads and salamanders 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 April, 04:19
I remember swimming in the muddy pools, catching crawdads, getting eating alive by mosquitoes and loving every second of it

Dottie French @DotOn777
23 April, 02:43
YES...I grew up, from a young child, in a CLEAN, FLOWING CREEK behind our neighborhood. We shlopped through the creek channels in the summer and ICE SKATED in the winter. My weak ankles made me slow and I fell down a lot...so I chased the kids with my boots on, who were on skates!! We all played hide-n-seek through that creek. It was SO CLEAN...we drank from it on hot days.

Those were good, angelic memories. Thank you for bringing back those beautiful vibes✨

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
23 April, 08:11
In response Dottie French to her Publication
sounds like me, no creek or crick but water would flow in small riverlets in the woods. i played for hours learning what happens when you divert it with rocks, dirt etc,, and in the plateaud old lots where the cellar holes were... must have been beautiful but no one even knew it was there.. lying down looking at the stars and two days later covered everywhere you can not even imagine on the whole body with poison ivy... wouldnt change it for the world.. how we learned the basics of things in life... kids dont know how to do that now... shameful...really.. again i thank you for allowing me to remember when. they were my best times..

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 April, 12:40
Crawdaddies and Minnows! Had so much fun!!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 12:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I love it and brings out the child in us. Dave is 70 and still catching them like he's 12 :)