Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 April, 05:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have seen evidence of a shift or a jumped timeline, where I find something seems off in my room, or in my car, then finding something I swear I have never seen before which is now in my personal belongings, or sometimes finding something as benign as a stack of small bins that actually are mine, but I know I would not have ever placed them right there (because, x, y, z).

My friend has a hamper that came up with a paint splotch a few years ago, just as they were preparing to sell their house. The paint makes no sense and it matches nothing they were prepping or doing.

I have not seen the slips (none that I can recount at the moment), but I sure can appreciate that they are real! My experiences seem to be more in line with the Mandela Effects.

I have had some interesting clairaudient events in the past handful of years which could be very much more in line with the types of time slips mentioned. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 09:58
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes noticed things like this and again here recently of the same! Thank you for reminding me of it! Whereas I just shook my head and thought it was off.

22 April, 01:13
Okay, we are manifesting like crazy! Just thinking of this, writing it out, then sleeping, I managed ti get a other one. I had to get up early for a meeting today, before I went to bed I had a little fidget itch, re-opening a small scratch on my cheek where it was bleeding. I got it to stop before going to bed, no biggie at all, but I did not want to go to my meeting with a dark scab mark, or what might have looked like a tiny black bug on my face, so I wanted to make sure it was as unnoticeable as possible this morning. Can you guess?

Yup, it is gone. No trace of it, no scratch, and I did not actually wash my face last night. Just like it never happened today. I think the universe just winked at me to tell me we are on to something here. ❤️‍🔥

22 April, 01:31
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes! Manifesting and Healing yourself!!! Well done!!!

💛💛💛

22 April, 07:55
At least I didn’t wake up with paint on my face to match my friend’s hamper 😂😂😂

Today feels really trippy. I have felt like the time was warping around me all day long.

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it