Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 April, 05:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have seen evidence of a shift or a jumped timeline, where I find something seems off in my room, or in my car, then finding something I swear I have never seen before which is now in my personal belongings, or sometimes finding something as benign as a stack of small bins that actually are mine, but I know I would not have ever placed them right there (because, x, y, z).

My friend has a hamper that came up with a paint splotch a few years ago, just as they were preparing to sell their house. The paint makes no sense and it matches nothing they were prepping or doing.

I have not seen the slips (none that I can recount at the moment), but I sure can appreciate that they are real! My experiences seem to be more in line with the Mandela Effects.

I have had some interesting clairaudient events in the past handful of years which could be very much more in line with the types of time slips mentioned. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes noticed things like this and again here recently of the same! Thank you for reminding me of it! Whereas I just shook my head and thought it was off.
09:58 AM - Apr 22, 2024
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 April, 01:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Okay, we are manifesting like crazy! Just thinking of this, writing it out, then sleeping, I managed ti get a other one. I had to get up early for a meeting today, before I went to bed I had a little fidget itch, re-opening a small scratch on my cheek where it was bleeding. I got it to stop before going to bed, no biggie at all, but I did not want to go to my meeting with a dark scab mark, or what might have looked like a tiny black bug on my face, so I wanted to make sure it was as unnoticeable as possible this morning. Can you guess?

Yup, it is gone. No trace of it, no scratch, and I did not actually wash my face last night. Just like it never happened today. I think the universe just winked at me to tell me we are on to something here. ❤️‍🔥

22 April, 01:31
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes! Manifesting and Healing yourself!!! Well done!!!

💛💛💛