Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09:06 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 April, 05:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have seen evidence of a shift or a jumped timeline, where I find something seems off in my room, or in my car, then finding something I swear I have never seen before which is now in my personal belongings, or sometimes finding something as benign as a stack of small bins that actually are mine, but I know I would not have ever placed them right there (because, x, y, z).

My friend has a hamper that came up with a paint splotch a few years ago, just as they were preparing to sell their house. The paint makes no sense and it matches nothing they were prepping or doing.

I have not seen the slips (none that I can recount at the moment), but I sure can appreciate that they are real! My experiences seem to be more in line with the Mandela Effects.

I have had some interesting clairaudient events in the past handful of years which could be very much more in line with the types of time slips mentioned. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 April, 09:58
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes noticed things like this and again here recently of the same! Thank you for reminding me of it! Whereas I just shook my head and thought it was off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 June, 01:29
Deja Vu?

23 June, 09:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Not sure sure Deja Vu is that. Only because in my experience, Deja Vu is like a very short time period and setting/picture that you recognize, and you gave yourself to recognize, to show you are where you are supposed to be. Like a validation of sorts. IMHO

I could be wrong. But that is my experience.

But perhaps it could all be related to?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 June, 11:37
I think I would freak out! I wouldn't know what to do!

23 June, 09:24
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I end up stopping to think, so maybe have a good think about it. I wonder if more of us, haven't had many time slips or timeline jumps, and can tell when or some of the signs pointing to such. I know I have, while I don't have it all figured out, I am recognizing both a bit better!💫

Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 09:45
I believe I've witnessed a timeslip in the 1980s. However, it was not I who traveled backward/forward, it was someone from the past that traveled into my time.

I was driving on the highway and came upon a brown colored 1950s automobile. In the car was a female driver with a boy (about 5 yo) standing next to her. Both dressed in period clothing. I passed her at a seemingly high rate of speed (about 65 mph) thinking it was an antique car show participant. But I looked in my rear view mirror and saw 2 other vehicles stop and surround the lady/car. I turned around concerned for her safety, when I got to the point where I saw her, the 1950 car and the other 2 vehicles were gone. There is no place they could have turned off as it was a straight highway They would have traveld in my direction in order to affect a turn around. That still remains a vivid scene. I've been intrigued since.

22 June, 09:56
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Reminds me of a time I was in Raleigh NC, driving home to another state, and I saw deer on the road. I was traveling so fast that there wasn't any time to stop. So I held on for dear life and just closed my eyes, as I knew it would be my death as well as the deer. Open fields both sides and the treelines were so far off in the distance, I could see all the way around me.

Got to where I was supposed to hit those deer, nothing. Nothing either side of the road and nothing in rear view mirror. Oddest thing. But sounds like a timeslip now?😲

22 June, 09:56
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
TY for sharing, very interesting happening!!!