Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So if you are new to Nana's feed, I know, I know there are a LOT of post here, but the reason is this;
Nana posts a lot of conversations, a lot of comments!

Communication is key to understand what is happening.
If you just flip thr posts&you dont ever look at the comments then you have missed 80% of what is really happening.
The guts of this whole damn thing is in the comments & conversations. The pulse of thoughts yall.
Say you dont understand the comms well look at the comments, Patriots like @Kimrunner , @deedee , @Ghostezra & many others usually decode everything for you.
Nana loves
09:01 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 February, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love & Light @LD2021
12 February, 11:00
thank you for that 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 10:11
Thank you!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 February, 10:07
I tell people that all the time!! 👍🏻

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
12 February, 09:31

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
12 February, 09:32
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
Nana knows best ♡

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 09:17
So very true! I have learned so much from the comments. Especially when posts seem to be cryptic to me, or have terms I am unfamiliar with. It is like a door opening that was previously closed.😊