Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 April, 08:07
Package came today and Chip was 6 ft on the door, poor driver couldn’t run fast enough from the house, my oak front door is ruined

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 April, 08:11
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 April, 08:17
In response connie wright to her Publication
When his pupils go giant, it’s on and I have a very hard time calming him down

connie wright @cowri
21 April, 08:20
I can vision that....my husband wasn't a dog but when he got mad his 'lips' got very thin' so you had better run....I would walk away cause I knew what was coming next....πŸ˜†

21 April, 08:29
When he gets crazy eyes, it’s on me to grab him in the house or when walking him to settle him down, grabbing the harness and petting him

connie wright @cowri
We had a doberman that did not like hats on men when they came to the house...I'm sure he cannot unlearn the abuse he suffered....trust is earned & it takes awhile...I'm sure you have to be alert at all times....πŸ™ he will learn to trust again..
08:35 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
21 April, 08:44
When Chip gets crazy eyes it’s on right now, I get a small whistle whine just before he goes off