Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 April, 08:07
Package came today and Chip was 6 ft on the door, poor driver couldnโ€™t run fast enough from the house, my oak front door is ruined

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 April, 08:11
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
When his pupils go giant, itโ€™s on and I have a very hard time calming him down
08:17 PM - Apr 21, 2024
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
21 April, 08:20
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I can vision that....my husband wasn't a dog but when he got mad his 'lips' got very thin' so you had better run....I would walk away cause I knew what was coming next....๐Ÿ˜†

21 April, 08:29
In response connie wright to her Publication
When he gets crazy eyes, itโ€™s on me to grab him in the house or when walking him to settle him down, grabbing the harness and petting him