Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 April, 07:53
Looking back, it's been a hard line to tread as a commentator of being honest as to what you are seeing, yet contained in your analysis. I am not in a position to dissect the politics of the Draco, the history of civilisation resets, genetic attacks, nanotech and electronic warfare, and tons more. All I can do is describe where I am at on my own journey of discovery and do my best to help others make progress. There are so many lies, so many facets, so many disciplines in play — it's impossible for any one person to be even journeyman in them all, let alone master. You start off clueless and confused, and the best you can hope for is "still clueless, but more content with it". It's amazing how people reach out to me and ask me questions on all kinds of stuff that I have no way of responding to — like they seek an oracle to resolve their uncertainty and consequent unsafety. I am just a guy with a well-worn laptop! No insider connections, no special access, nothing to spill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
‘Still clueless with more content’ pretty much sums it up…I’ve reached a point where I know that I know there are things I never want to know🤓🫣🤯you are beloved Martin for all you’ve poured in and out of your well worn laptop, so thank you❤️‍🩹the sweetest of blessings on your day🙏🏻😇🕊🐸
10:45 AM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it