Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Looking back, it's been a hard line to tread as a commentator of being honest as to what you are seeing, yet contained in your analysis. I am not in a position to dissect the politics of the Draco, the history of civilisation resets, genetic attacks, nanotech and electronic warfare, and tons more. All I can do is describe where I am at on my own journey of discovery and do my best to help others make progress. There are so many lies, so many facets, so many disciplines in play — it's impossible for any one person to be even journeyman in them all, let alone master. You start off clueless and confused, and the best you can hope for is "still clueless, but more content with it". It's amazing how people reach out to me and ask me questions on all kinds of stuff that I have no way of responding to — like they seek an oracle to resolve their uncertainty and consequent unsafety. I am just a guy with a well-worn laptop! No insider connections, no special access, nothing to spill.
07:53 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 April, 11:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's a curious void you fill for us here and elsewhere. Lately have begun to realize that 'writing' shouldn't be needed as it were. That we will transcend it.
Write that down.
Thanks Martin for fighting the fight w/such gusto.
Where we go one we go all and nothing can stop what is coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
21 April, 10:45
‘Still clueless with more content’ pretty much sums it up…I’ve reached a point where I know that I know there are things I never want to know🤓🫣🤯you are beloved Martin for all you’ve poured in and out of your well worn laptop, so thank you❤️‍🩹the sweetest of blessings on your day🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 April, 08:07
I feel the same about my own journey, so don't feel bad. It will all be clear one day. I still enjoy your posts and all your photos. You make our day better.