Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 09:36
COME ON-- WHO HAS THE GOLDEN TIC----K= ET? ?????
ANY--------ONE???
...or do you want to continue participating IN THE FUCKERY???... Do as you may ...
HEY AU CONTROLLERS... I want nothing to do with being a part of the infiltration you allow on here..... HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW OTHERS TO CONFUSE THE MASSES?
This has nothing to do with politics - you mention politics - I automatically know you are asleep or do not want to grow or learn....

I DO NOT need this site to LEARN !!!!!
I come here to share !!!
Its not EGO talking as I beat the shit out of it daily....
ITS CALLED TRUTH..
SIMPLY
TRUTH !!!
and NOTHING BUT THE TRUˇH --- so HELP ME GOD!!!!!....
Yeah - I am talking to you GOD ..
DO YOU HEAR ME?
Of course you do......
WHY DO SO MANY THINK THEY HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IN SUCH A FAKE AND UNREALISTIC WAY?
Oh.. Heavenly Father - I thou art they shall blah blah blah ....

STOP MOCKING !

Hey Jesus ------ many DO NOT know who Y ou really are.....
PRE-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 09:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Hey GREAT to C Y OU SISTER...LOVE YA !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 09:53
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Let the SUN SHINE IN MR SUNDAY !
LOVE YOU !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 09:55
got my own egos to let go off...but I know that what is going on is much more than what is put into our faces...thank Y ou very much for your posts...which keep my small mind thinking...let Love keep flowing

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 10:13
You have no small MIND - Mr SUNDAY...
not at all.......
ALL THAT MINDS
MATTERS !!!!
Love you Brother !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 10:19
Thank Y ou ... Send some sunshine to O H I O....gloomy skies and cooler...love you

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 10:28
Come to
Flo
Rida

Here
Y
Ou Go
Mr
Sun
Day

Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 10:54
one more thing...Y ou are AWESOME !!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 04:40
thank you for the tiffany blue...hope your day is going Great !!